Work at Skilling
If you’re on the hunt for a new job and want to work with us, have a look at the jobs listed below. We’re always looking for the finest talent to join our team so if you’ve got something we need, send us an email and let’s have a chat.
Global Market AnalystMarketing & Sales Marbella or Nicosia More
Skilling is growing. Fast.
Launched over a year ago, Skilling, a relatively new player in the crowded FX and CFD sector, with its own proprietary trading platform, is looking for an experienced market analyst to join our growing European team to build world-class news and education offering and expand our footprint in financial media.
Now is probably the most exciting time to join Skilling and be a part of the global success story. The role has an enormous potential for an entrepreneurially minded market analyst to grow both professionally and personally. You will have a wide remit to build and extend our current educational programme, news services, and media and PR strategies globally, from the ground up. Responsibilities
- Build Skilling’s own education programme across wide array of channels: our content hub, market videos, on-stage engagements, and others.
- Build Skilling’s news service, ranging from daily/weekly webinars to exclusive market commentary.
- Become Skilling’s brand and public ambassador, building a culture of trust, integrity, gravitas and stature, when it comes to financial markets.
- Regularly pitch our content to wide array of media outlets to get audio, video or in person coverage of the financial markets and current news.
- Scale Skilling’s market analysis, research and commentary team to build world-class in-house studio, recognisable across financial media around the globe.
- Conduct regular news and educational in-person, audio and video seminars, podcasts and webinars.
- Build and utilise media relationships to grow Skilling’s brand image and reach. Be responsible for Skilling PR and brand image and work closely with the CMO to delivery effective PR and strategies.
- Write educational content for Skilling marketing, product, and sales teams. Use market commentary, media and PR relationships to help develop Skilling marketing and commercial strategies.
- 4+ years’ experience in FX and CFD market analyst, market strategist, research analyst or similar roles, with a proven track record of executing market research, analysis and building external relationships to build brands.
- Strong knowledge of forex and CFD trading, financial markets, financial services sector, and economy as a whole.
- Able to write daily market commentary based on fundamental, technical, and quantitative analyses.
- Experience conducting webinars, seminars and meeting key clients face to face to grow trust and relationships.
- Experience and relationships with financial media. Being a regular contributor is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills. Ability to create captivating content and person in person to a financially savvy audience.
- Advanced degree in economics and/or finance is a plus.
- Additional language is a plus.
- Self-starter with get it done attitude, with ability to drive projects with minimum supervision from inception to completion.
- Enthusiast, team player, communicator and presenter.
- Ambitious and hungry for growth and development.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills. Ability to work with a number of different stakeholders from around the world.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong team management skills.
- Strong ability to multitask and work on multiple demanding projects with tight deadlines simultaneously.
Who we areTrading. Made. Simple. Skilling is a different FX and CFD trading platform. We are disrupting an industry by making trading simple and available to everyone. When trading is easier to understand, it gives our clients the confidence to make better investment decisions.We believe that great people working in a great way makes Skilling a great company. Skilling now has over 30 staff working from offices in Cyprus, Malta, and Spain, and is built from the ground up with a group-level agile culture. Skilling was launched in 2019 and is backed by experienced investors. Be part of this new adventure and apply now!
What you get
- Modern FinTech start-up environment in a sunny climate.
- Team lunches, drinks, snacks, smoothies, shopping delivery and group events.
- Collaboration! Complete support from your teammates across all departments and a real get it done attitude for our customers.
- Clean and modern, a spacious working environment.
- Private medical cover.
- 25 days annual leave, local bank holidays, and flexible time-off policy to balance your life with work.
Interested in shaping the future of trading with us?
We'd love to talk. Reach out to us at [email protected]