Telia Company (TELIA.SE) is a Swedish telecommunications company with a current market capitalization of 95.47 billion SEK as of July 12th, 2023. Established in 1853 by Lars Magnus Ericsson, it is one of the oldest and largest telecom operators in the Nordic and Baltic regions.
It offers a wide range of services, including mobile and fixed-line telephony, internet connectivity, digital television, and data solutions for both consumers and businesses. While the company focuses on telecommunications, it has also ventured into the provision of static content through its television services. It went public in 2000 and is listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. Today, Telia continues to innovate and adapt to the evolving digital landscape to meet the communication needs of its customers.
Telia Company's stock has witnessed various ups and downs throughout its history. It reached its peak at 44.90 SEK in October 2019, showcasing a moment of robust performance. However, the volatile nature of the market saw it touch its lowest point at 23.02 SEK in June 2023, underlining the stock's susceptibility to market trends.
The stock's price history has led investors to employ various trading strategies. Some may consider using technical analysis tools like Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) or The Awesome Oscillator to identify potential buying and selling points. Others might rely on fundamental analysis, examining the company's financial health and market position.
The trajectory of Telia is a testament to the dynamic nature of the stock market. It underlines the importance of staying informed and adaptable, as the stock's value could change direction based on various factors. Remember, investing always comes with risks and it's crucial to make well-informed decisions.
When considering trading Telia Company stock, it's important to evaluate its key competitors in the telecommunications sector.
- Firstly, Telenor Group (TEL.NO), a Norwegian company, is a significant player with a comprehensive portfolio of telecom, data, and media services.
- Secondly, Tele2 (TEL2.SE) is another Swedish telecom firm, providing services such as fixed-line and mobile telephony, broadband, cable TV, and content services.
- Thirdly, Deutsche Telekom (DTE.DE), one of Europe's largest telecom operators, has a broad customer base and robust infrastructure.
- Lastly, Vodafone (VOD.US), a British multinational telecom company, has a wide global reach. Its performance may reflect broader trends in the international telecom market, potentially affecting Telia's stock too.
These competitors' performances could provide valuable insights into Telia's potential trajectory.
|Swap long||[[ data.swapLong ]] points|
|Swap short||[[ data.swapShort ]] points|
|Spread min||[[ data.stats.minSpread ]]|
|Spread avg||[[ data.stats.avgSpread ]]|
|Min contract size||[[ data.minVolume ]]|
|Min step size||[[ data.stepVolume ]]|
|Commission and Swap||Commission and Swap|
|Trading Hours||Trading Hours|
* The spreads provided are a reflection of the time-weighted average. Though Skilling attempts to provide competitive spreads during all trading hours, clients should note that these may vary and are susceptible to underlying market conditions. The above is provided for indicative purposes only. Clients are advised to check important news announcements on our Economic Calendar, which may result in the widening of spreads, amongst other instances.
The above spreads are applicable under normal trading conditions. Skilling has the right to amend the above spreads according to market conditions as per the 'Terms and Conditions'.
Why Trade [[data.name]]
Make the most of price fluctuations - no matter what direction the price swings and without capital restrictions that come with buying the underlying asset.