Kion Group AG (KGX.DE) is a leading logistics solutions provider, specializing in forklift trucks, warehouse technology, and supply chain solutions. With a market cap of €4.03 billion, as of 20th June 2023, Kion Group AG has a strong global presence.
Founded in 2006 in Germany, the company went public in 2013 and has since become a trusted name in the industry. The company is committed to delivering innovative and efficient solutions for its customers, driving productivity and operational excellence. With a focus on logistics expertise and customer satisfaction, it continues to play a significant role in shaping the future of the logistics industry.
Over the past five years, Kion Group AG stock has experienced fluctuations influenced by market conditions and industry factors. The share price has witnessed both highs and lows during this period, with the highest recorded price reaching €103.70 in November 2021 and the lowest point observed at €18.66 in September 2022.
Throughout its history, the company has seen significant moments such as quarterly earnings reports, strategic acquisitions, or product launches that may have impacted its stock performance. Curiosities surrounding the company's stock could include the influence of global economic conditions, changes in the logistics industry, or advancements in technology on the company's valuation. As with any investment, it is important to conduct thorough research and consider the company's competitors, market trends, and financial performance before trading Kion Group AG stock. Understanding the broader industry landscape and staying updated with the latest news may help make informed investment decisions.
Before trading Kion Group AG stock, it is worth considering its competitors in the logistics and industrial equipment sector. Key competitors to watch include:
- Jungheinrich AG: A German company specializing in material handling equipment and warehouse solutions.
- Toyota Industries Corporation: A multinational manufacturer of forklifts and other industrial equipment.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc.: A global provider of materials handling equipment and services.
- Daifuku Co., Ltd.: A Japanese company offering automated material handling systems for various industries.
Analyzing the performance and market position of these competitors may provide insights into industry dynamics and help assess Kion Group AG's competitive position. Factors such as market share, innovation, financial stability, and customer base should also be considered when evaluating the potential impact of competitors on Kion Group AG's stock.
|Swap long||[[ data.swapLong ]] points|
|Swap short||[[ data.swapShort ]] points|
|Spread min||[[ data.stats.minSpread ]]|
|Spread avg||[[ data.stats.avgSpread ]]|
|Min contract size||[[ data.minVolume ]]|
|Min step size||[[ data.stepVolume ]]|
|Commission and Swap||Commission and Swap|
|Trading Hours||Trading Hours|
* The spreads provided are a reflection of the time-weighted average. Though Skilling attempts to provide competitive spreads during all trading hours, clients should note that these may vary and are susceptible to underlying market conditions. The above is provided for indicative purposes only. Clients are advised to check important news announcements on our Economic Calendar, which may result in the widening of spreads, amongst other instances.
The above spreads are applicable under normal trading conditions. Skilling has the right to amend the above spreads according to market conditions as per the 'Terms and Conditions'.
Why Trade [[data.name]]
Make the most of price fluctuations - no matter what direction the price swings and without capital restrictions that come with buying the underlying asset.