What is cTrader?
cTrader is one of the most well-known trading platforms in the world of financial trading. It was developed in 2010 by Andrey Pavlov and Ilya Holeu, founders of Spotware. It’s a multi-asset CFD and Forex trading platform which provides fast entry and execution, advanced charting tools, order types, level II pricing and more.
Its user friendly interface is available on several devices and Skilling has integrated it with Skilling’s platform, so that clients can use cTrader via the web browser, phone or by downloading cTrader from Skilling.
Discover Skilling cTrader
Skilling’s integration with cTrader unlocks access to a powerful trading platform with more advanced trading capabilities, such as fast entry and coding customisation, as well as a variety of indicators to help you make better trading decisions.
- Trade 900+ instruments on multiple platforms
- Intuitive and educational trading experience
- No commission or hidden fees
How to download Skilling cTrader
The benefits of Skilling cTrader
One account - Two platforms feature
The integration allows you to be able to trade across two separate platforms while only holding one account.
Advanced trading platform
A powerful trading platform designed for more advanced traders in mind, focusing on order execution and charting capabilities.
Complete charting package
Access a best-in-class charting package with a selection of different presentation modes and layouts to choose from.
Ultrafast order execution
Industry-leading execution time of 0.05 seconds on average.
800+ instruments to trade
Over 800 instruments to choose from covering all markets (FX, shares, indices and commodities).
Compare our trading platforms: Skilling Trader, Skilling cTrader & Skilling MetaTrader 4.
Why trade with Skilling?
Powerful and competitive.
Industry leading trading conditions designed to take your trading to the next level.
No commission*, no hidden charges with all fees clearly displayed in your account currency.
*Additional conditions apply for crypto CFDs.
Your funds and personal data are fully secure with a regulated broker.
cTrader vs MT4
- cTrader’s user interface is very intuitive and hence those who are used to it find it difficult to switch to other platforms. But this will depend on the preferences of the trader and whether a smoother interface is preferred to some of the additional features MT4 provides.
- Market depth: cTrader provides 3 different options for market depth assessment, which provides a comprehensive picture of market depth, whereas MT4 only provides one.
- Customisation: Indicators can be fully customised by any users on MT4(doesn’t need to understand a programming language). But cTrader doesn’t provide this feature making it more limited.
- Auto Trading features: with MT4 Expert advisors for auto trading are available, and given the size of its community, it is easy to find support online.