DNO (DNO.NO) is an independent exploration and production company in the oil and gas industry. With a current market capitalization of 10.11 billion NOK, DNO is headquartered in Oslo, Norway. The company was founded in 1971 by Bjørn Dale and is known for its expertise in discovering and developing oil and gas resources. It has a diverse portfolio of assets, with operations in the Middle East, including Iraq, Norway, and the North Sea.
In its history, the company has achieved several significant milestones, such as successful exploration campaigns and production growth. It went public in 1981 and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. DNO continues to pursue opportunities for growth and value creation in the global energy market.
Over the past five years, the share price of DNO stock has experienced fluctuations. The highest recorded price during this period occurred at 20.51 NOK, indicating positive market sentiment and potential growth. Conversely, the lowest point was observed at 2.5540 NOK, reflecting market challenges or investor concerns.
It is important to note that share prices are subject to various factors, including market conditions, industry trends, and company-specific news. Notable highlights or curiosities within DNO's share price history may include significant discoveries, production milestones, changes in oil prices, geopolitical events, or regulatory developments.
As stock prices are subject to change, investors should stay updated on current market trends and news related to DNO. Conducting thorough research and consulting reliable financial sources can help individuals make informed decisions when considering trading this stock.
Before trading DNO stock, it is essential to consider its competitors in the energy industry. Competitors worth evaluating include:
- Equinor (EQNR.NO): A leading Norwegian energy company engaged in oil, gas, and renewable energy exploration, production, and refining.
- Aker BP (AKRBP.NO): An independent offshore oil and gas exploration and production company, operating primarily in the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Lundin Petroleum AB (LUPE.SE): An exploration and production company with a focus on oil and gas assets in Norway, Malaysia, and other international locations.
- Eni (ENIm.MI): An Italian multinational oil and gas company involved in exploration, production, refining, and marketing of hydrocarbon products worldwide.
Considering the competitive landscape may provide insights into market dynamics, comparative strengths, and potential challenges for DNO. Also, thorough research on these competitors may help investors make informed decisions when considering trading this stock.
|Swap long||[[ data.swapLong ]] points|
|Swap short||[[ data.swapShort ]] points|
|Spread min||[[ data.stats.minSpread ]]|
|Spread avg||[[ data.stats.avgSpread ]]|
|Min contract size||[[ data.minVolume ]]|
|Min step size||[[ data.stepVolume ]]|
|Commission and Swap||Commission and Swap|
|Trading Hours||Trading Hours|
* The spreads provided are a reflection of the time-weighted average. Though Skilling attempts to provide competitive spreads during all trading hours, clients should note that these may vary and are susceptible to underlying market conditions. The above is provided for indicative purposes only. Clients are advised to check important news announcements on our Economic Calendar, which may result in the widening of spreads, amongst other instances.
The above spreads are applicable under normal trading conditions. Skilling has the right to amend the above spreads according to market conditions as per the 'Terms and Conditions'.
Why Trade [[data.name]]
Make the most of price fluctuations - no matter what direction the price swings and without capital restrictions that come with buying the underlying asset.