The Skilling-TradingView connection is here!
We are proud to announce that we’ve partnered with TradingView. Skilling is the first Scandinavian-founded broker to have integrated with TradingView’s leading charting and trading platform. This strategic integration is part of our mission to provide easy, all-in-one access to trading opportunities in the global financial markets so our clients can trade more responsibly, with consistency and with better market forecasts.
TradingView is a world renown charting and trading platform, which has become an essential destination for traders and investors around the world. TradingView is the leading global social network for traders and the global leader in charting and analysis tools.
The world’s largest social network for finance, TradingView is the meeting, analysis and trading ground for 30+ million traders and investors worldwide. TradingView provides what are today the world’s best charting and analysis tools designed to be intuitive and easy to use by both novice investors and advanced traders alike.
Skilling x TradingView
The Skilling-TradingView partnership creates significant new benefits for clients and users because it establishes seamless charting and trading together in one - combining the world’s best charts with the industry’s best conditions.
- User-base: 30M
- Indicators: 100k+
- Total trade ideas: 6M+
- Daily trade ideas: 1000s
- Skilling instruments: ~1000
Skilling appears among supported brokers inside TradingView's Trading Panel from where you can now trade directly with Skilling without ever leaving TradingView charts and enjoy the best of both platforms and the power of their fully combined features.
New waves of possibility
With endless analysis capabilities and over a thousand trade ideas shared daily, users can now spot and assess opportunities seamlessly, and trade them directly and in real time with Skilling without ever leaving the TradingView platform.
- The world’s most powerful charting and analysis tools and data analytics
- A multitude of insights and community-generated indicators and research
- An extensive user base of active traders and investors
- Thousands of trade ideas
- Connected with Skillings ~1000 instruments at industry-best conditions!
How to connect your Skilling and TradingView accounts
- Register a Skilling Account.
- Log into your TradingView account or create a free one if you don’t already have one.
- Choose Skilling from the Trading Panel in the Charts tab - click on “See all brokers” if Skilling does not immediately appear.
- Select Skilling from the list and click connect.
- Authorise the connection by signing in to your Skilling account.
- Congrats! You’re connected!
We are proud to announce that we’ve partnered with TradingView. Skilling is the first Scandinavian-founded broker to hav...
Currently trending index Nifty 50 has now been added to Skilling's long list of tradable CFD instruments....