What you will do:
- Support the implementation of automated journeys and newsletters for multiple audiences and languages to engage, retain and educate customers. Design, build and refine workflows using the company platforms to support CRM digital campaigns and ongoing requests from the business. HubSpot experience highly appreciated.
- Understand and analyse digital marketing KPIs, build dashboards and report on results to support objectives and improve conversion.
- Excellent knowledge of CRM tools, create segmentations. Experience working with different databases, scoring of clients and creating and segmenting complex audiences in different cohorts using attributes and events.
- Support the tagging of all marketing URLs using Google Analytics for tracking; utilise URL shortening utilities for promotion within digital communications (i.e. bit.ly)
- Work collaboratively to understand business and customer needs and advise on industry best practices and standards related to email marketing Utilise HTML, CSS or Liquid to develop customised email templates according to brand templates and style guidelines.
- Work with the database to segment the audience, analyse audience behaviour, and improve the quality of the database. Experience using a CDP will be a plus.
- Conduct A/B testing to drive performance optimization, and other techniques to optimise user experience, conversion rates, and other important campaign metrics across different channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure campaigns run optimally.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate featured assets, content and translations.
Who you are:
- Self-starter with a get it done attitude, with ability to drive projects with minimum supervision from inception to completion with the ability to Meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to work multiple tasks at once. Strong analytical skills.
- Team player, flexible and adaptable.
- Positive attitude with solution-driven mindset.
- Detail-oriented. Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience creating journeys and newsletters.
- Experience building communications via different channels: emails, push notifications, sms, in-app messaging, social media.
- Basics of clients’ base management.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Understanding or at least interest in the Financial, Fintech sector.
Who we are:"Join. Trade. Grow." Skilling is a different CFD and FX trading platform. We are shaking up an industry by making trading simple and available to all. When trading is easier to understand, it gives our clients the confidence to make better investment decisions. We believe that great people working in a great way make Skilling a great company. Skilling now has over 80 staff working from offices in Cyprus, Malta, Spain, LatAm and Asia. We were built with an agile culture from the ground up. Skilling was launched in 2019 and is backed by experienced investors. Be part of the adventure!
Interested in shaping the future of trading with us?
We'd love to talk. Reach out to us at: [email protected]