Know the Board. Trade the Markets
Knowing what to trade, knowing the next move; it's the skill that separates the pros from those who are just starting out in trading - Register a live account with Skilling and getaccess to our premium trading insights for a daily leg up on what’s moving the markets.Trade Now
The Day’s Market Chessboard
What markets are moving today: [[ data.name ]]
[[ data.name ]]
[[ data.price ]] [[ data.change ]] ([[ data.changePercent ]]%)
[[ data.bid ]] [[ data.spreadText ]] Buy
[[ data.ask ]]
Low: [[ data.low ]]
High: [[ data.high ]]
Knowing the chess board of the market takes analysis and preparation.
- Analyze past performance of the market and patterns that may be repeating
- Understand what financial or economic events can result in strengths or weaknesses in the market and influence its trend and direction
- Prepare your trading strategy including such things as stop losses and take profits in order to mitigate risk
- Maintain positive and constructive psychology so that you can see your trade plan through
Trading, like chess, requires impeccable analysis and extreme precision in execution.
Chess prodigy and Grandmaster Magnus Carlsen is one of the greatest geniuses of chess and longest undefeated chess champions of the world.
His innate talent and developed skills in chess are the very foundation of success in trading; a combined force of skill, a calm and methodical playing style with complete control of emotion; superb analysis and calculation, very few outright mistakes and the ability to convert even the most minimal advantage into a real one. Yet one of the most critical factors of success is precision — executing the right move, at exactly the right time.
Be the master of your own trades.
- Access to currency and CFD trading
- 800+ financial instruments, three trading platforms
- Superior trading conditions and execution
- A secure and transparent trading environment
- An unparalleled and intuitive user experience